I’d like to thank Ami over at UndercoverSuperhero for the nomination. I wrote a guest post for her blog earlier this month and most definitely enjoyed working with her.
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and links back to their site.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate at least 11 more bloggers for the award and write 11 new, creative questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees via social media or by commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or in your post.
What are you most thankful for?
Kids, family, furbabies and husband
What was the best thing to happen to you last week?
Last week? Not much, went on vacation the week before and getting to relax with my husband is definitely high up on that list. (all grandparents came with us)
If you owned a theme park, what would it be called and what sort of rides would you have?
The rides would have a horror, magick and fantasy theme. I’m not sure what I would call it, but it would have a fantasy theme to the name
What’s your superpower?
My anxiety- I imagine every worst case scenario so much in my head that when an emergency or near emergency situation comes up, I’m extremely calm and able to handle it on my feet.
What is your favourite accessory?
Good pair of earrings
If you were Prime Minister/President, what would be your first call for action?
It would be a 3 part effort- control costs of education, penalize any company harshly if they employed all part time or a single full time worker was on welfare and try to get more better paying jobs in the country
What quote do you live by?
“I’ll try anything once. If I like it, I’ll try it again. If I really like it, I’m hooked. ”
What is your favourite Disney song?
A Whole New World, hands down- I could actually listen to that song multiple times a day without hating it
Favourite party song?
Pretty much anything by Aqua or Real McCoy. Cotton-Eyed Joe, Never Gonna Give You Up and What is Love
I could listen to 90s Euro Dance all day, always been one of my favorite genres.
On what platform, did you have your first social media account? (Bebo, MySpace, etc)
MySpace, unless you want to go far back to the old chatrooms- then Surfmonkey
What is your favourite stationery item?
A really good pen- I never have enough laying around when I need them.
For this, I nominate
- Ann from Muddling Through my Middle Age
- Dr Andrea from Thriving Under Pressure
- Jessica from Sorting Life’s Issues
- Candy from Geek Mamas
- Momma On Da Move
- Martha from White Hair Grace
- Elayna from Ingredients of Living
- Morgan Prince
- Lynne from AwesomismMom
- What is your favorite genre to read and write?
- Is there anything in your past you would change?
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Do you have any furbabies? (if you do, what breeds)
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- Do you prefer vacationing at the beach or in the mountains?
- Are you more urban, suburban or rural?
- What would your dream profession be?
- What are your feelings on the oxford comma?
- If you only had 1 day left to live, what would you do? What would your last meal be?